[Spacewalk-list] spacewalk gui shows one inactive system

Benjamin Fernandis benjo11111 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 02:21:46 UTC 2016

Hi,

spacewalk shows one system as inactvie since last 4 days. but that system
is up and running.

when i do yum check-update or yum repolist, I can see my channels which
comes from spacewalk.

Even when i do rhn_check -vvv, there is no error.

when i do update package list for that system, it goes to schedule and keep
there not finishing either successfully or failed.

i tried to find anything in logs for this, but all seems ok in log.

i tried spacewalk-service restart but no change.

what would be reason behind this problem ?

can i do update package list for group of systems by spacecmd commandline ?

Thanks
Ben