[Spacewalk-list] Need yum repository URLs for RHEL6 in spacewalk

Morten Middelthon mm at lastfriday.com
Tue Jan 12 06:34:41 UTC 2016

You need to mirror the repos using fex reposync from the yum-utils package
first, then create a local repo with createrepo or createrepo_c. Then you
need to setup apache httpd or nginx to serve that repo and use that url for
spacewalk. There should be several scripts and howtos available online for
this already

With regards,
Morten