[Spacewalk-list] Some CentOS/EL6 Packages show up for EL7, and some EL7 for EL6

Ricky Boone ricky.boone at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 20:36:24 UTC 2016

The symptoms for this KB page
(https://access.redhat.com/solutions/43122) don't seem to completely
line up with what I'm seeing, but I'll give it a shot.  The VM that
I'm running this on has a good amount of RAM available, and I do see
Taskomatic become unresponsive from time to time (not syncing, etc.).
Not sure why running out of heap space would cause it to link a
package to the wrong channel, though.  This is bizarre.

On Thu, Jan 14, 2016 at 3:24 PM,  <prmarino1 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Try restarting taskomatic it sounds like the reposync bunch may have gotten frozen
> If that helps then you may need to increase the ram limit for taskomatic

>>> openssl-static-1.0.1e-42.el6_7.1.x86_64. Alternatively, when I search