[Spacewalk-list] SLES best practices

Flores, Javier (D4\INF\IT ID) Javier.Flores at gmz.migros.ch
Wed Jan 20 08:57:35 UTC 2016

Hi Chris

If I execute 'zypper info XYZ' on a system connected to Suse, I see a line with "Support Level: Level 3". On systems registered to Spacewalk this information is not there (Support Level: unknown) and thus zypper gives you that "warning".

I don't know if you can get Spacewalk to sync this information but it never bothered me much. The RPM packages are the same and from Suse and that's what matters.

Regards,
Javier