[Spacewalk-list] How to trigger errata warnings for testing purposes?

Robert Alsdorff robert at alsdorff.de
Fri Jul 1 07:30:01 UTC 2016

Hey,
I'm testing Spacewalk with a bunch of CentOS servers. The CentOS 6, 7
and EPEL 6, 7 repositories are completely synced and I imported the
CentOS errata data from cefs.steve-meier.de via CLI. EPEL errata is
synced by Spacewalk itself. My testing servers were nearly up to date
when I added them to Spacewalk so no errata errors are reported right
now. Is there a way to trigger some kind of demo report? I tried to
create an errata myself that flags a random package as vulnerable to
test the warning features of Spacewalk but did not really understand the
way erratas work.

Any ideas on this?
Thanks!