[Spacewalk-list] ISS configuration 2.4

Konstantin Raskoshnyi konrasko at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 19:15:58 UTC 2016

Hi folks,

Just finished with installation of backup sp server.

I added slave instance to master SP with FQDN,
I added master instance to slave SP with FQDN,
Copied rhn key from master and typef full name in master conf on slave.

So I don't see any logs or activity. Both hosts can resolve names.

When I do

spacewalk-sync-setup --ms=spacewalk.internal --ss=spacewalk-backup.internal

NFO: Connecting to @spacewalk.internal
Satellite-Admin login for spacewalk.internal : admin
Password for admin on machine spacewalk.internal : pass
INFO: Connecting to @spacewalk-backup.internal
Satellite-Admin login for spacewalk-backup.internal : admin
Password for admin on machine spacewalk-backup.internal : pass
INFO: Applying contents of file [/root/.spacewalk-sync-setup/master.txt] to
MASTER
ERROR: Can't find master-setup file [/root/.spacewalk-sync-setup/master.txt]
Can't find master-setup file [/root/.spacewalk-sync-setup/master.txt]

Looks like through the web SP didn't apply any settings properly or smth.

Also I can't find any logs for ISS

Thanks