[Spacewalk-list] Application can't install after registration

Tomáš Knot tknot at evektor.cz
Fri Jul 22 13:24:32 UTC 2016

Hello,

I have a Kickstart installation of Centos 7. A computer is registred by
activation key into group. In activation key menu, I added default
packages which are installed after registration. The problem is that
packages are not installed. If I install an appliaction via yum command,
an application is correctly install. Also I imported keys into system
after registration.

Error:

This action will be executed after 7/22/16 2:02:40 PM CEST
This action's status is: Failed.
The client picked up this action on 7/22/16 2:02 PM
The client completed this action on 7/22/16 2:03 PM
Client execution returned "Error while executing packages action:
Refusing to automatically import keys when running unattended. [[6]]"
(code -1)

My repositories are Centos 7 (base, update), EPEL and Nux
(https://li.nux.ro/repos.html). Everything is ok with Centos 7 and EPEL
repositories.

I think it's a problem with key for Nux repository. I also checked gpg
of the Nux key, everything is ok. What is interesting, the key has
section called sub but the Centos key does'nt have it.

Do you have any idea how to resolve this problem?

Thanks

--
Tomáš Knot