[Spacewalk-list] Application can't install after registration

Waldirio Manhães Pinheiro waldirio at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 08:20:00 UTC 2016

Hello Tomas

If you are using kickstart, you should import the GPG key and select this
one to be part of your kickstart, so after machine be provisioned,
Spacewalk will force the gpg key deploy and when you try to install the new
package, will works like a charm.

When doing executing the Ak in one existing machine, you should import the
key, one great way should you share your keys (/var/www/htmp/pub/gpg-keys
for example) and if you are using bootstrap.sh to register, just add one
line to check the url and the install the key (rpm --import <keys in that
url>) and then everything should works.

Let me know if you have doubt of how to proceed about this one.

Best Regards

Atenciosamente
Waldirio
msn: waldirio at gmail.com