[Spacewalk-list] Hang a specific version of CentOS

Waldirio Manhães Pinheiro waldirio at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 09:08:54 UTC 2016

Hello Olivier

You can do as our friend told you, using vault and if you are getting some
update here, you *can* update, in fact, will update some packages although
will keep your OS in that specific release.

Another way is use spacewalk-clone-by-date and then you can specify one
date.

Use the link below to see the release dates and then you can use this one
as reference.
- https://access.redhat.com/articles/3078

Best Regards

Atenciosamente