[Spacewalk-list] Anyone using distribution mapping for custom channels?

Judd judd.obannon at rackspace.com
Fri Jul 29 13:05:30 UTC 2016

Good Morning,

I'm wondering if any of you are using distribution mapping for custom
channels? The reason I'm asking is we have these custom point release
channels we've made with centos and I'm having issues mapping them. I'm
guessing that the reason is that dist mapping wasn't made to be more
granular than base, but if anyone's done it I'd love to hear. Also, if
anyone's tried and failed, that would be pretty good info too. Searching
around all I found was a few people using it to put their stuff in base
channels, but not anyone trying to do remotely what I'm attempting.

Thanks in advance,
Judd