[Spacewalk-list] [EXT] Re: Incoming ports on the proxy server?

Sam Sen ssen at ariasystems.com
Wed Jun 15 12:22:46 UTC 2016

I saw but I wasn't sure if the inbound was for the clients? I won't be able to expose the proxy to the internet, therefore, if the master needs to communicate with the proxy (proxy can reach master but not the other way around) I won't be able to do this. I was hoping that the communication would be one way (proxy to master).

My clients and proxy servers sit in the same data center so there's no issue there.