[Spacewalk-list] Hang a specific version of CentOS

Ree, Jan-Albert van J.A.v.Ree at marin.nl
Mon Jun 20 11:13:31 UTC 2016

If you want to stick to 6.7 on some machines, make a new child channel which doesn't pull all updates, but only required security updates (such as from http://vault.centos.org/6.7/updates/x86_64/Packages/ )

Now remove your normal updates child channel for these machines and add this special child channel instead.

--

Jan-Albert​

Jan-Albert van Ree | Linux System Administrator | MARIN Support Group
MARIN | T +31 317 49 35 48 | J.A.v.Ree at marin.nl<mailto:J.A.v.Ree at marin.nl> | www.marin.nl<http://www.marin.nl>

[LinkedIn]<https://www.linkedin.com/company/marin> [YouTube] <http://www.youtube.com/marinmultimedia>  [Twitter] <https://twitter.com/MARIN_nieuws>  [Facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/marin.wageningen>