[Spacewalk-list] Taskomatic logs deleted

Tomas Lestach tlestach at redhat.com
Mon Jun 27 09:58:56 UTC 2016

I do not see any pointers channel-repodata-bunch would be broken.

And yes, when a certain task starts, it creates appropriate log
files in /var/log/rhn/tasko/sat/channel-repodata-bunch/ (in this
case). In case the log file is empty at the end of the run, the
log file gets deleted automatically.

Tomas Lestach
Red Hat Satellite Engineering, Red Hat