[Spacewalk-list] Spacewalk - Systems Needing Reboot

Lemp, Dustin dlemp at jeffco.edu
Tue Jun 28 14:03:01 UTC 2016

Hey all,

I recently set up a Spacewalk server to manage our Linux server updates.
So far everything is going great, with just one minor issue.  After
updating a few systems that obviously need a reboot (ie. new kernels were
installed), the section titled "Systems Requiring Reboot" is empty.  We're
looking into getting Ksplice soon, but until then I would like to get this
to work.  Does anyone have any tips on this?  Does anyone even use
Spacewalk (I don't see many posts on it)?

I'm running Spacewalk 2.4.  Thanks!
Dustin Lemp
Systems Analyst
Jefferson College