[Spacewalk-list] Spacewalk as Virtual Host?

Maxime VEROONE maxime.veroone at nordnet.fr
Mon Mar 7 06:05:49 UTC 2016

Hi,

Depending on your number of systems, Spacewalk is quite a resource intensive software. I would personally recommend against it.

But if you’re not running virtualization avec have a low number of systems, that can be understandable to share the resources.

Strictly speaking of integration, modifying the apache2 configuration is possible, although it will probably break the update process of spacewalk, would you want to move to higher versions later, requiring you to do it manually. (which can’t be too difficult)

Regards,
Maxime Veroone