[Spacewalk-list] Add 3rd party repo to spacewalk

Jan Hutař jhutar at redhat.com
Mon Mar 7 10:20:57 UTC 2016

On 2016-03-06 13:37 -0500, TK wrote:
>   Hello all,
>   I'm trying to add a 3rd party repository to Spacewalk.  The 3rd party
>   repo is from DUO Security, They have their own repo:
>   [1]https://duo.com/docs/duounix#linux-distribution-packages
>   I was able to create a DUO channel and repository in Spacewalk.  Also,
>   I was able to successfully run spacewalk-repo-sync -c <new DUO channel>
>   and download the DUO rpms.  But when I try to install the new DUO app
>   via yum, I get the following error:
>   # yum install duo_unix -y
>   Loaded plugins: fastestmirror, rhnplugin, security
>   This system is receiving updates from RHN Classic or Red Hat Satellite.
>   Setting up Install Process
>   Resolving Dependencies
>   --> Running transaction check
>   ---> Package duo_unix.x86_64 0:1.9.18-0 will be installed
>   --> Finished Dependency Resolution
>   Dependencies Resolved
>   =======================================================================
>   =======================================================================
>   =======================================
>    Package                                Arch
>         Version                                  Repository
>                                    Size
>   =======================================================================
>   =======================================================================
>   =======================================
>   Installing:
>    duo_unix                               x86_64
>         1.9.18-0
>   duosecurity-centos6-x86_64                               252 k
>   Transaction Summary
>   =======================================================================
>   =======================================================================
>   =======================================
>   Install       1 Package(s)
>   Total download size: 252 k
>   Installed size: 690 k
>   Is this ok [y/N]: y
>   Downloading Packages:
>   duo_unix-1.9.18-0.x86_64.rpm
>
>                  | 252 kB     00:00
>   warning: rpmts_HdrFromFdno: Header V4 DSA/SHA1 Signature, key ID
>   15d32efc: NOKEY
>   Now I know its related to the public key from DUO.  When I do a rpm
>   --import <DUO public key> the yum install duo_unix -y is successful.
>   Is there a way to import this on the Spacewalk server instead of going
>   to each client and running a rpm --import <DUO public key>??
>   Thanks.
>
>References
>
>   1. https://duo.com/docs/duounix#linux-distribution-packages

Hello,
you have to get the key "https://duo.com/RPM-GPG-KEY-DUO" and add it to
"GPG key URL:", "15D32EFC" to "GPG key ID:" and "30BF E024 2B19 592E
B122  211D 1CC9 1FC6 15D3 2EFC" to "GPG key Fingerprint:":

# wget https://duo.com/RPM-GPG-KEY-DUO
# gpg --with-fingerprint RPM-GPG-KEY-DUO
pub  1024D/15D32EFC 2013-09-05 Duo Security Package Signing <dev at duosecurity.com>
      Key fingerprint = 30BF E024 2B19 592E B122  211D 1CC9 1FC6 15D3 2EFC
sub  4096g/AD7DC31D 2013-09-05 [expires: 2018-09-04]

You probably should verify with trusted contact in that company if these
values are correct.

Once you have configured DUO's GPG key in your channel, try installation again.

Regards,
Jan

--
Jan Hutar     Systems Management QA