[Spacewalk-list] Saving the "Sync only latest packages" option in channel sync page

Matt Moldvan matt at moldvan.com
Tue Mar 8 04:06:34 UTC 2016

Hello all,

I'm trying to modify an existing channel and enable the "Sync only latest
packages" option, however I can't seem to find the right combination of
clicks to save the option after clicking it.  I've tried clicking "Sync
Now", Schedule, and even switching to the Add/Remove subtab under
Details/Managers/Errata/Packages/Repositories headers then clicking "Update
Repositories".  Unfortunately when clicking back to the Sync options the
checkbox is not checked.

I watched the developer tab in Chrome and didn't see any Ajax calls being
made or activity in the Network tab, so I'm thinking there's just a missing
"Update" button on this page... amiright?

I assume the same goes for the other three options there, but I haven't
tested those.

Thanks,
Matt.