[Spacewalk-list] Missing patches

Werner van der Merwe wernervdmerwe at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 19:15:18 UTC 2016

Good day,

For some reason two of my sites suddenly have missing patches.

I've run a full sync followed by a clone to update the channel my servers
are connected to with no avail.
I've moved a test server from the point-in-time channel to the official
channel with the same result.

Pointing to the official CentOS repo does resolve the issue, so it seems
that Spacewalk might be reporting packages that it does not have?

I ran the consistency check:
`spacewalk-data-fsck -v -r -R`
Checking if packages from database are present on filesystem
35380 files scanned
Checking if packages from filesystem are present in database
35380 files scanned

So that seems fine.

Yet, I still have multiple errors similar to this:
Error: Package: 2:vim-enhanced-7.4.160-1.el7.x86_64 (@base)
           Requires: libperl.so()(64bit)
           Removing: 4:perl-libs-5.16.3-285.el7.x86_64 (@base)
               libperl.so()(64bit)
           Updated By: 4:perl-libs-5.16.3-286.el7.i686 (pit-centos7-x86_64)
               Not found