[Spacewalk-list] Automatic auto updates

Alexander Dacre alex.dacre at aridhia.com
Thu Mar 10 07:48:20 UTC 2016

Absolutely!

We do this with the API. I provide a system group to a little bespoke application which goes off and gets all the member systems. For each system it calls the getUnschedulerErrata method and then another to schedule them at a specified time. There is some other stuff it does like customer notifications etc too.

The reboot can also be done via the API with a similar method.

Sent from my iPhone