[Spacewalk-list] Missing patches

Jan Hutař jhutar at redhat.com
Tue Mar 15 20:18:24 UTC 2016

On 2016-03-16 08:22 +1300, Werner vd Merwe wrote:
>     Thanks Jan, those were the general tips I got from Google as well,
>     but unfortunately none of them worked.
>
>   Pointed the servers to the official mirror did. Ended up having to

So when you switched your client to use official mirrors instead of
Spacewalk channels, did it helped? Were you able to compare list of
packages in these repos to packages in spacewalk repo (maybe using
repodiff)?

Was taskomatic regenerating repodata correctly? What else have you
tried and what was the outcome?

Regards,
Jan

--