[Spacewalk-list] Spacewalk client hangs more than 90 minutes during client adding to the SpaceWalk Master Server

Malla Reddy Madupu mmreddys at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 24 04:06:55 UTC 2016

Hi Mates

Good Morning!

I am very new to the spacewalk, recently I have setupSpace-Walk master and relay (ISS) server and created OEL (Oracle EnterpriseLinux) channels for OEL5/6.

But, my problem is client hangs during (rhnreg_ks andrhn_check) adding to the spacewalk servers. Client hangs more than 90 minutesand Client HOST is unresponsive. Monitoring side host was showing down. Due tothis reason, I am unable to join the clients in production. Could you pleasesuggest here. Thank you every one, it’s greatly appreciated for your greathelp.

Best RegardsMalla