[Spacewalk-list] import errata to spacewalk

Steve Meier email at steve-meier.de
Fri May 6 15:00:25 UTC 2016

Hi Kris,

the answer is simple: You don't need to distinguish between 32 and 64
bit.

The way that the import scripts work is straightforward. For each
erratum all
files for all versions and architectures are listed in the XML file. The
script will then check which of these RPMs is present in your Spacewalk
and
link those to the erratum. It will not download or sync any RPMs into
your
Spacewalk that aren't already there.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,