[Spacewalk-list] help (Max Mitschke)

Max Mitschke max.mitschke at msufcu.org
Mon May 9 19:03:58 UTC 2016

Hello,

First off, my apologies about the title. If I have a question next time I will make it more descriptive.

I was able to resolve my issue by increasing the memory usage for Spacewalk.

In /usr/share/rhn/config-defaults/rhn_taskomatic_daemon.conf:
I increased wrapper.java.initmemory from 256 to 512.
I increased wrapper.java.maxmemory from 1024 to 2048

I checked both the checksum and size of the java package in the repository and spacewalk; everything looked good. I believe that this would be a proper method of checking the package. If not, then please advise another way of doing so.

Lastly, I checked the taskomatic log and could not find anything related to memory issues or the repodata job failing.

My issue has been resolved. Thank you for your help!

Max Mitschke

Message: 5