[Spacewalk-list] Fwd: how to keep spacewalk with errata update.

Matt Moldvan matt at moldvan.com
Fri May 13 16:06:22 UTC 2016

I switched to ya-errata-import a few months ago due to having both RHEL and
CentOS channels, and the CEFS script was not creating errata in both
because of some implementation details... ya-errata-import works well, also
(though I haven't gone back to separate RHEL/CentOS channels), and has
hooks to log in directly to RHN (which I haven't tested).  Additionally, it
appears to run quicker since it doesn't pull a full list of packages from
every channel for every run (we have many channels).