[Spacewalk-list] osad not picking up actions

Nicki Clear NClear at oh.hra.com
Fri May 20 13:07:13 UTC 2016

Thanks everyone... I tried everything but reregistering the machines...
Since it would be about 70 or so machines, I'm preferring that to be a last
resort... and it is still not working. I had to regenerate my ssl
certificate a few weeks back and I checked the cn is not the fqdn... I'm
wondering if that may be it, I can't update it right now, but I will update
it and push it to the machines and restart osad and see how it goes.

Thanks,
Nicki