[Spacewalk-list] Spacewalk and AD Authentication

William H. ten Bensel WHTENBEN at up.com
Fri May 27 12:13:36 UTC 2016

# which spacewalk-clone-by-date
/usr/bin/spacewalk-clone-by-date

# rpm -qf /usr/bin/spacewalk-clone-by-date
spacewalk-utils-2.3.37-1.el6.noarch

- Thanks and good luck

From:   Jeff Baldwin <JeffB at knowclassic.com>
To:     "spacewalk-list at redhat.com" <spacewalk-list at redhat.com>
Date:   05/26/2016 03:59 PM
Subject:        Re: [Spacewalk-list] Spacewalk and AD Authentication
Sent by:        spacewalk-list-bounces at redhat.com

That is very helpful, thank you very much!

Do you know why I do not have spacewalk-clone-by-date on my Spacewalk
install?   I cannot find any information on web on how to download/install
it

root at spacewalk:/# find / -name spacewalk-clone-by-date
root at spacewalk:/#