[Spacewalk-list] requiring reboot list via spacecmd?

Jiří Dostál jdostal at redhat.com
Wed Nov 9 11:02:00 UTC 2016

Hi Matthias,

it is possible to get list of systems requiring reboot via API
'system.listSuggestedReboot', please check it in API docs. It requires
only session-key as parameter and as a result you'll get an array
containing all the systems that require reboot. Unfortunately, this
feature is not yet available in spacecmd.
Hope it helps!

Regards,
Jiri

Dne 7.11.2016 v 15:03 Matthias Gruber napsal(a):
> Hi!
>
> I am seeking now for quite a while but I didnt get ist.
>
> Is it possible to get a list of systems requiring reboot via spacecmd,
> there is a page in the webgui, but I would like to schedule the reboot
> via script.
>
> Is that somewhere hidden, any clues are welcome and aprreciated.
>
> cheers
> Matthias
>

> Persönlich haftende Gesellschafter: Harald Illy, Michael Klaus,
> Friedrich von Metzler, Emmerich Müller,Dr. Johannes J. Reich, Gerhard
> Wiesheu
> Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrates: Dr. Christoph Schücking
> Sitz der Gesellschaft: Frankfurt am Main, Handelsregisternummer: HRB
> 27 515

> Empfänger sein, so bitten wir Sie höflich, dies unverzüglich dem
> Absender mitzuteilen und die Nachricht zu löschen. Es ist unzulässig,
> die Nachricht unbefugt weiterzuleiten oder zu kopieren. Da wir nicht
> die Echtheit oder Vollständigkeit der in dieser Nachricht enthaltenen
> Informationen garantieren oder zusichern können, sind die vorstehenden
> Ausführungen rechtlich nicht bindend. Eine Haftung hierfür wird
> ausgeschlossen.
>
> This message is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient,
> we kindly ask you to inform the sender and delete the information. Any
> unauthorised dissemination or copying hereof is prohibited. As we
> cannot guarantee or assure the genuineness or completeness of the
> information contained in this message, the statements set forth above
> are not legally binding. Accordingly we cannot accept any liability
> for their contents.

Jiri Dostal
Associate Software Engineer
jdostal at redhat.com