[Spacewalk-list] spacewalk osad No module named i18n

Matt Moldvan matt at moldvan.com
Thu Nov 10 19:20:45 UTC 2016

I think I recall having this issue, as well... try updating the rhnlib
package to the most recent available, it should include the i18n python
code OSAD is looking for:

rpm -ql rhnlib | grep i18n
/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/rhn/i18n.py
/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/rhn/i18n.pyc
/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/rhn/i18n.pyo