[Spacewalk-list] softwarechannel_adderratabydate publish not working

David Try David.Try at healthdirect.org.au
Thu Nov 17 00:12:49 UTC 2016

When I try to run the following command   /usr/bin/spacecmd -y --username=$USERNAME --password=$PASSWORD softwarechannel_adderratabydate -p $SOURCE_CHANNEL $CLONE_CHANNEL $FROMDATE $TODATE >> $LOGFILE 2>&1 I get an error saying that credentials are invalid.

When I remove the –p option this works fine, but I want to avoid having the errata name changed to CL, which is why I originally used the publish option. Has anyone else come across this issue? I’m using spacecmd v 2.5.8-1.el6 and spacewalk 2.3

[Healthdirect Australia]<http://www.healthdirect.gov.au/>
[Healthdirect Australia]<http://www.healthdirect.gov.au/health-app/>

Important notice: This message and any attachments are confidential and may contain legally privileged or copyright material. Any confidentiality or privilege is not intended to be waived or lost by mistaken delivery to you. If you are not the intended recipient, any unauthorised use is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify us and destroy the original transmission and any copies. It is your responsibility to check any attachments for viruses and defects before opening them or sending them on.