[Spacewalk-list] spacewalk-repo-sync errors with SLES repos on CentOS-7

Lichtinger, Bernhard Bernhard.Lichtinger at lrz.de
Fri Nov 18 09:52:00 UTC 2016

Hi,

> Now the big question is: What is the use case of evr_id in table rhnPackage and how can I repair my entries?

To end my monologue here, I finally found a solution for my problem:

After deleting the "broken" packages from all my channels and purging them from the database in the web gui via channels -> manage software packages -> "packages in no channels" reposync with errata sync worked again. Also the previously deleted packages synced again.

Regards,
Bernhard