[Spacewalk-list] Unable to sync Red Hat errata incorrect metadata

Morten A. Middelthon mm at lastfriday.com
Mon Oct 10 09:43:23 UTC 2016

On 05. okt. 2016 19:24, Lichtinger, Bernhard wrote:
> Hi
>>
>> I implemented workaround in spacewalk-repo-sync.
>>
>> https://github.com/spacewalkproject/spacewalk/commit/47d82a693ac26a25970732c10aee8731eb92fe82
>
> Patch works fine with spacewalk-2.5 with one modification:
>
> Instead of
>
> log(2, "Bugzilla assigned to advisory %s has invalid id: %s, trying to get it from URL..."
>
> I had to use
>
> self.print_msg("Bugzilla assigned to advisory %s has invalid id: %s, trying to get it from URL..."
>
> I assume the function "log" will be new with 2.6.

Has anyone gone through the trouble of applying the patch on Spacewalk
2.2? My Spacewalk server is unfortunately running RHEL 5, which means
I'm can't upgrade past spacewalk v2.2 :(
My python skills are very limited, but I'm willing to give it a go if
noone else has

--
Morten A. Middelthon
Development and Systems Administration