[Spacewalk-list] How to improve WUI performance

Daryl Rose darylrose at outlook.com
Thu Oct 13 16:24:32 UTC 2016

I am actually leaning to moving to a physical server.  I have a server in the closet that is dual CPU, 8 core, 64GB of RAM.  I was originally thinking that it was a bit of over kill, but after reading this reply, perhaps its sized correctly.

If I do move to a physical, can I migrate everything from the original SW server to the replacement server?  Can I export the database and import it over?  Migrate repositories over?  I am using a signed certificates, and I would like to continue using the same machine name and configuration.  Do I have to re-register these servers?  Its taken me a while to get 465 added in, and I don't want to have to re-register everything, especially since I continue adding on a daily bases.

Thanks

Daryl