[Spacewalk-list] Errata not synced anymore

Morten Middelthon mm at lastfriday.com
Thu Sep 8 09:59:32 UTC 2016

Hi,

I’m running an older version of Spacewalk (v2.2), because of RHEL5, which a few weeks ago stopped syncing errata for RHEL 6 and RHEL 7 software channels. When running reposync on the Spacewalk server I get the following error:

/usr/bin/spacewalk-repo-sync -t yum -c lyse-rhel7-x86_64

#### Channel label: lyse-rhel7-x86_64 ####
Repo URL: http://prdrhelsync.lyse.no/mrepo/rhel-7-server-rpms/
Packages in repo:              4662
No new packages to sync.
Repo http://prdrhelsync.lyse.no/mrepo/rhel-7-server-rpms/ has comps file 4219364520953b7f57714c2f39ad9323f4c10ecfe7a34f2b711c650010b2d825-comps.xml.gz.
Repo http://prdrhelsync.lyse.no/mrepo/rhel-7-server-rpms/ has 1269 errata.
5 errata skipped because of empty package list.
ERROR: invalid literal for int(): RHBA-2014:1850
Sync completed.
Total time: 0:06:20

In this case prdrhelsync.lyse.no is another host running RHEL7 with reposync and createrepo_c to sync RPMs and errata from Red Hat. I get no error messages when running reposync or createrepo_c

Morten A. Middelthon
Last Friday
System Administration and Development
+47 907 83 708