[Spacewalk-list] Merging git pull request 500 with CENTOS spacewalk installation via yum

Rene Loef (CS Net) r.loef at corp.csnet.nl
Wed Apr 5 08:05:26 UTC 2017

Hi,

I'm trying to get a fresh installation of spacewalk working with debian clients. I had most of the packages imported successfully, but am not seeing all packages as updateable in spacewalk.
I came across git pull request 500 for spacewalk, which seems to describe my problem..

I'm now trying to merge these changes and for most of the files this is not a problem. I'm only having trouble locating the last file that needs to be changes, e.g. 'DebPackageWriter.java<https://github.com/spacewalkproject/spacewalk/pull/444/files#diff-f2fd3572f9a35f9af096f5e7e6295734>'
I'm unable to locate this file on my spacewalk server, so I'm at a standstill on how to go about changing that one..

Am I doing it all wrong, or am I almost there?
A bit of help would be much appreciated.

Cheers,
René