[Spacewalk-list] Let's Encrypt and Spacewalk

Avi Miller avi.miller at oracle.com
Fri Apr 7 00:19:33 UTC 2017

Hey everyone,

I wasn’t sure if this would work, but it does. :)

I’ve written up a (fairly lengthy) procedure on how to use Let’s Encrypt certificates with Spacewalk:

https://omg.dje.li/2017/04/using-lets-encrypt-ssl-certificates-with-spacewalk/

This will replace the default self-signed certificates and give you a nice green secure padlock in most browsers, which is always pretty.

As always, if I’m wrong or I’ve missed something or if something doesn’t make sense, let me know.

Cheers,
Avi

--
Oracle <http://www.oracle.com>
Avi Miller | Product Management Director | +61 (3) 8616 3496