[Spacewalk-list] spacewalk-postgresql install conflicts

Tyler McAdams Tyler.McAdams at greenskycredit.com
Fri Apr 7 23:02:22 UTC 2017

I was hoping someone could help with a file conflict we’re getting while trying to install Spacewalk 2.6:

Transaction check error:
             file /usr/share/java/commons-fileupload.jar conflicts between attempted installs of jakarta-commons-fileupload-1:1.2.1-1.jpp5.noarch and apache-commons-fileupload-1.3.2-3.el7.noarch

The conflicting packages come from different repos:

apache-commons-fileupload 1.3.2-3.el7                      epel
jakata-commons-fileupload 1:1.2.1-1.jpp5                  jpacakge-generic

The version postgress being installed is:

spacewalk-postgresql-2.6.1-1.el7

I’m using the latest centos 7.3 instance on AWS to attempt this install.

Can one of these repos be safely disabled at this point in the installation process? What else could be done?

Tyler McAdams

DevOps Manager

770-712-2832

770-712-2832

tyler.mcadams at greenskycredit.com

GreenSky

This email contains information from GreenSky, LLC which may be confidential and privileged. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient, please be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this email and its contents is prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please delete it and notify us by e-mail immediately.

LICENSES: NMLS #1416362; CT SLC-1416362; NJ MT #1501607 C22