[Spacewalk-list] Spacewalk server disk full - how to clean up via CLI?

rosario.mattera at accenture.com rosario.mattera at accenture.com
Fri Apr 14 08:17:34 UTC 2017

Hi,
you can try to execute the following

spacewalk-repo-sync -l --> just to check the channel label to delete

Then

spacewalk-remove-channel  -c CHANNEL-LABEL --> if you want to delete a child channel
Or
spacewalk-remove-channel -a channel-label --> if you want to delete a base channel with all its child

So,

spacewalk-data-fsck -r -S -C -O --> to clean up the filesystem from the orphan packages