[Spacewalk-list] unable to upgrade spacewalk from 2.4 to 2.6

Domenico Malorni Domenico.Malorni at pixartprinting.com
Wed Apr 19 07:04:18 UTC 2017

Hi,
the problem is on the spacewalk server.
I’ve setup the following repos:
[root at spacewalk ~]# yum repolist
Loaded plugins: fastestmirror, rhnplugin, security, versionlock
This system is receiving updates from RHN Classic or Red Hat Satellite.
* base: mirrors.prometeus.net
* epel: mirror.uni-trier.de
* extras: mirrors.prometeus.net
* jpackage-generic: sunsite.informatik.rwth-aachen.de
* jpackage-generic-updates: sunsite.informatik.rwth-aachen.de
* updates: mirrors.prometeus.net
repo id                                             repo name                                                                 status
base                                                CentOS-6 - Base                                                               6,706
centos6-extras-x86_64                               CentOS 6 Extras                                                                  78
centos6-updates-x86_64                              CentOS 6 Updates                                                              3,943
centos66-base-x86_64                                CentOS 6 Base                                                                11,756
clone-epel_rhel6_x86_64                             EPEL for Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6                                          25,689
epel                                                Extra Packages for Enterprise Linux 6 - x86_64                               12,302
extras                                              CentOS-6 - Extras                                                                64
jpackage-generic                                    JPackage (free), generic                                                  2,665+642
jpackage-generic-updates                            JPackage (free), generic                                                       23+6
nginx-x86_64                                        Nginx repository                                                                131
spacewalk                                           Spacewalk                                                                     116+1
spacewalk-client-1.8-x86_64                         Spacewalk Client                                                               91+7
updates                                             CentOS-6 - Updates                                                               91
zabbix                                              Zabbix Official Repository - x86_64                                             289
zabbix-non-supported                                Zabbix Official Repository non-supported - x86_64                                15
zabbix-x86_64                                       Zabbix                                                                          304

Seems to me that there is a problem between the lib in two different package