[Spacewalk-list] Base vs. Child channels

Waldirio Manhães Pinheiro waldirio at gmail.com
Fri Apr 21 13:51:34 UTC 2017

Hello Chris, good morning

You can check via webUI if there are erratas in your channels *base and
child channel*, if yes, you will be able to reach all of them. Talking
about locked channel, when you clone *via webUI or spacewalk-clone-by-date*
you can or cannot add erratas, so again, take a look via webUI and you will
be able to see if there are or not erratas on the environment that you are
working.

Let me know if you have any additional question or concern.

Atenciosamente
Waldirio
msn: waldirio at gmail.com
Skype: waldirio