[Spacewalk-list] Spacewalk workflow

Rick van der Linde rick at rilp.nl
Sat Apr 22 10:40:49 UTC 2017

Hi,

However there may (of course) be many ways to resolve your issue.

I've got best experiences by setting up these software channels as child channels allowing you to control which child channels should be connected to your hosts.  Also allowing you to control when to connect these softteware channels to your hosts at "tiered" steps, with the assurance to apply the same software/packages to the systems involved.

Hope this helps you

Rick