[Spacewalk-list] Adding GPG keys to the channel

Waldirio Manhães Pinheiro waldirio at gmail.com
Fri Apr 28 04:48:28 UTC 2017

Hello Daryl

Another good way to share this info to your machines should be creating one
folder inside your pub, like http://spacewalk/pub/GPG and put your GPG's
there, if you are using bootstrap.sh to register your machines, only add
one script to collect all files from that url and install the keys on the
machine, like

# rpm --import http://spacewalk/pub/GPG/RPM-GPG-KEY-ZABBIX

The best way should be you list all files from the URL and then install in
your machine, the same process will be used to new machines provisioned via
SW, on the kickstart you could just add the same line and everything will
works fine.

I wrote one SW book just to share this kind of information, one complete
workflow, since installation until to the end, covering management,
registration, administrative tasks, etc, feel free to check here [1].

Let me know if you have any additional question.

Have a good one.

[1]. https://www.amazon.com/Spacewalk-Satellite-Project-
solution-management-ebook/dp/B071DDQ4W2/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&
ie=UTF8&qid=1492602720&sr=1-1&keywords=spacewalk+satellite

Atenciosamente
Waldirio
msn: waldirio at gmail.com
Skype: waldirio