[Spacewalk-list] error was [Errno 14] HTTPS Error 400 - Bad Request

Tomáš Kašpárek tkaspare at redhat.com
Tue Aug 15 14:39:02 UTC 2017

Hello,

update of yum-rhn-plugin package on your clients should resolve your
problems.

Additionally putting [1] into /etc/httpd/conf.d/aa-spacewalk-server.conf
can serve as temporary workaround.

Tomas

[1] -
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/spacewalkproject/spacewalk/master/backend/apache-conf/aa-spacewalk-server.conf