[Spacewalk-list] Dependency Error installing 2.7

Alan Benedict alan.benedict at tbwa.com
Fri Aug 18 00:11:58 UTC 2017

Trying to install the nightly 2.7 build on a new, fully patched Centos 7 VM, and have followed all of the instructions from: https://github.com/spacewalkproject/spacewalk/wiki/HowToInstallNightly

When I run 'yum -y install spacewalk-postgresql' I end up with a dependency error.
Error: Package: jabberd-2.6.1-1.el7.x86_64 (epel)
           Requires: libhttp_parser.so.2()(64bit)
 You could try using --skip-broken to work around the problem
 You could try running: rpm -Va --nofiles —nodigest

Any ideas how to fix?

This e-mail is intended only for the named person or entity to which it is addressed and contains valuable business
information that is privileged, confidential and/or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you received this e-mail
in error, any review, use, dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. Please notify us
immediately of the error via e-mail to disclaimer at email-abuse.com and please delete the e-mail from your system,
retaining no copies in any media. We appreciate your cooperation.