[Spacewalk-list] some system not updating

Avi Miller avi.miller at oracle.com
Mon Dec 11 21:45:17 UTC 2017

Hi,

> On 12 Dec 2017, at 8:35 am, Sean Roe <Sean.Roe at cnanational.com> wrote:
>
> It seems to only effecting my Oracle Linux 6 machines.

Check that Taskomatic is running properly. If it’s wedged, it may not have completed updating the metadata properly. If you’re unsure, just restart Taskomatic and make sure the logs show that it’s building the yum metadata.

This has happened to me in the past where the UI has shown updates but the client has not.

Another thing to check is filesystem permissions to make sure the actual RPMs are accessible, etc.

Cheers,
Avi

--
Oracle <http://www.oracle.com>
Avi Miller | Product Management Director | +61 (3) 8616 3496