[Spacewalk-list] Issues with taskomatic due to ehcache config missing

Wilkinson, Matthew MatthewWilkinson at alliantenergy.com
Tue Dec 12 15:27:21 UTC 2017

Michael,

Thank you for the input, that's all I really wanted to know. It persists after restart of taskomatic, but if it's harmless I've no problem ignoring it. I think I was just somewhat suspicious because I hadn't seen errata update for a few days, but it turns out not much errata has been released over the past few days.

So I think I'm all good.

--Matthew Wilkinson