[Spacewalk-list] SpaceWalk and SAML ?

Zeal Vora zeal.vora at grabtaxi.com
Wed Dec 13 03:52:25 UTC 2017

Hi

We are planning to setup SSO experience for SpaceWalk.

>From what I went through, SpaceWalk works with LDAP and not SAML.

Can you please let me know ?

Thanks!
Zeal

--
*Grab is hiring. Learn more at **https://grab.careers
<https://grab.careers/>*

By communicating with Grab Inc and/or its subsidiaries, associate companies
and jointly controlled entities (“Grab Group”), you are deemed to have
consented to processing of your personal data as set out in the Privacy
Notice which can be viewed at https://grab.com/privacy/

This email contains confidential information and is only for the intended
recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s), please do not
disseminate, distribute or copy this email and notify Grab Group
immediately if you have received this by mistake and delete this email from
your system. Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or
error-free as any information therein could be intercepted, corrupted,
lost, destroyed, delayed or incomplete, or contain viruses. Grab Group do
not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this
email arises as a result of email transmission. All intellectual property
rights in this email and attachments therein shall remain vested in Grab
Group, unless otherwise provided by law.