[Spacewalk-list] Syncing SLES 12 SP3 Repos fails with some packages

Flores, Javier (D4\INF\IT ID) Javier.Flores at gmz.migros.ch
Fri Dec 15 07:30:10 UTC 2017

Hi,

Right, I forgot to mention that I had to manually apply this patch:

https://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-commit/2014-09/msg01140.html

and also this one

https://github.com/spacewalkproject/spacewalk/pull/531

on the Spacewalk server to get everything working for SLES.

I am using Spacewalk 2.6 on CentOS 7.

Regards,
Javier