[Spacewalk-list] Spacewalk 2.2 PAM module NOT found !!!

Michael Hamrich mhamrich at cool-webdesign.com
Thu Feb 2 15:32:44 UTC 2017

unsubscribe

On Tue, Jan 31, 2017 at 12:51 PM, Rose Dowson <rose20.dowson at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
>  Yes, I edited the /etc/rhn/rhn.conf fileI added* pam_auth_service=
> system_auth*
>  and I restarted Spacewalk, but I haven't a checkbox PAM enabled :(
>
> Thank you for the help.
>
> Best Regards,

>> Hi,
>>
>> you created the PAM file, edited the /etc/rhn/rhn.conf file and
>> restarted Spacewalk?
>>
>> If you did all that, I'm not sure why that field would be disabled.
>>
>> Regards
>> Sebastian
>>
>> On 30.01.2017 16:55, Rose Dowson wrote:
>> > Hi,
>> >
>> >   I have the same problem. I did all the configuration but when I want
>> > create a user like this :
>> >
>> > "To enable a user to authenticate against PAM, select the checkbox
>> > labeled *Pluggable
>> > Authentication Modules (PAM)*. It is positioned below the password and
>> > password confirmation fields on the *Create User* page"
>> >
>> > I haven't
>> >
>> > *checkbox labeled Pluggable Authentication Modules (PAM).*
>> > So what should I do to activate this?
>> >
>> > Thank you for the help.
>> >
>> > Best Regards,

>> Satellite:
>> ite/5.6/html/
>> Implementing_PAM_

>> user

>> des
>> ce
>> d'en

>> are
>> the

>> --
>> Sebastian Meyer
>> Linux Consultant & Trainer
>> Mail: meyer at b1-systems.de
>>
>> B1 Systems GmbH
>> Osterfeldstraße 7 / 85088 Vohburg / http://www.b1-systems.de
>> GF: Ralph Dehner / Unternehmenssitz: Vohburg / AG: Ingolstadt,HRB 3537

Michael Hamrich
Linux Engineer & Field Marshal for Pergoies
CoolWebdesign, llc.
V 216-373-1525
F 216-373-1535
See Recent Work At:
www.cool-webdesign.com

*Statement of Confidentiality*

The contents of this e-mail message and any attachments are confidential
and are intended solely for addressee. The information may also be legally
privileged. This transmission is sent in trust, for the sole purpose of
delivery to the intended recipient. If you have received this transmission
in error, any use, reproduction or dissemination of this transmission is
strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please
immediately *notify* the sender by reply e-mail or phone and *delete* this
message and its attachments, if any.

"*Ask me who I'm not ashamed of*."