[Spacewalk-list] Repository upgrade from Centos 7.2 to 7.3

Torvund, Vegard vegard.torvund at helse-vest-ikt.no
Wed Jan 4 16:14:02 UTC 2017

Hi,

Create a new base channel for 7.3 as you mentioned, then use the Clone channel tool (Channels -> Manage Software Channels -> Clone Channel) in order to clone your child channels and link them with the new base channel.

You don't need to register the systems with a new key, you can change the base software channel at each system or in bulk by using the system set manager.

Then all you need to do is to upgrade your systems.

Vegard