[Spacewalk-list] Cannot retrieve repository metadata (repomd.xml)

Jérémie Pradet jeremie.pradet at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 07:23:13 UTC 2017

Before, ask my question, I wish you a good new year.

I have a Spacewalk 2.4, and I use it to download packages and Errata from
redhat.
For some time, I can't update my Erratas.
When I run spacewalk-repo-sync. I have the below error message.

    /usr/bin/spacewalk-repo-sync --channel rhel-6-server-x64 --type yum

    Sync started: Wed Jan  4 13:59:50 2017
    ['/usr/bin/spacewalk-repo-sync', '--channel', 'rhel-6-server-x64',
'--type', 'yum']
    Repo URL: https://cdn.redhat.com/content/dist/rhel/server/6/6Server/
x86_64/os
    ERROR: Cannot retrieve repository metadata (repomd.xml) for repository:
rhel-6-server-x64. Please verify its path and try again
    Sync completed.
    Total time: 0:00:00

Would you like help me ?

In the archive mail, I don't find something to fix my issue.

Jérémie